Two posts down, I made a sugar cone. While the results were okay, it really wasn't quite what I had envisioned. So I went through the many links I have bookmarked, and found another method. Here's a link to that. Oodlekadoodle Primitives ~ Sugar Cones Tutorial I won't lie, I had my doubts that it would work. I didn't think it would stay together with such a little amount of water, but it did and it's harden up nicely. Now, I just need to find the right mold and I'll be 100% satisfied. I'd like something a little smaller on top. The lighting in the photos are courtesy of the setting sun tonight. So bright and warm. Nothing like the temps out there.
Here's a close up. I wanted to be able to see the granules of the sugar. That didn't happen with the other one.